Sunday, June 1, 2008

All Because 2 People Fell In Love.....

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A FEW YEARS MAKES!


Josh and I had our 1st date 9-21-03 and got married in Negril Jamaica on May 1, 2005.

We were back in our suits and in the pool 3 hours after we said "I Do!"


After a miscarriage in on Feb. 16, 2006, I got pregnant again in Sept. 2006 and at 8 months pregnant we did a maternity photo shoot, (Martha Stutzman -All Occasion Photography).


6 days before my due date.......

This was taken at 39wks, 6 days-the day before you were born! I took it with my cell phone :)


On June 13, 2007 (MY DUE DATE!) I'm having a baby! Wasn't sure if I was in true labor, I showered, did dishes, paid bills, got trash ready, went to post office and bank and then that was the longest drive to Wooster.....EVER!


Once we got to the hospital, it took 3 hours, 47 minutes and 2 pushes later we have a GIRL! Was I surprised at how fast my labor went and that we had a baby girl! We named you Avery Elizabeth Proper, 6 lbs., 3.5 oz & 18 3/4". We didn't find out and I was sure you were a boy.....although at my last Dr's appt. when I left I felt that I was having a girl.


And baby makes 3!


Coming home, June 15, 2007.....what a lil peanut you were at 5lbs. 14.5 oz.

No comments: